Windows and Doors
Crew size if applicable
Years in business
Partnership Agreement & Rules
1. Safety is priority and governs above all requirements. If a craftsman feels that a task or an area is unsafe at anytime, work is to stop and a supervisor needs to be contacted.
2. All Trades will keep and maintain their work spaces clean at all times and pick up prior to leaving the site each day. If a trash area is not found on site the crew is to still take all debris with them. It is the responsibility of each trade to allocate funds and resources for their crews to pick up after them.
3. There will be no loud music on site period. If two or more crews are on site there will be no music on site.
4. Scheduling: You are to be on site when schedule. Two no shows as scheduled without an excuse and you will be removed from our partners list
5. There will be no conflicts on site period.
6. You must respect your space and other trades space in order to function as a team.
I agree and read the rules and I will abide by them
Max file size: 20MB
Provide a brief description in your interest in a partnership with CODG, Inc. Please provide at least three references for us to follow up with. We would also like to see some of your work. Please upload samples to help us put your company in our list of partners to work with on future projects.